- 1 package pulled pork with sauce
- 8 rolls suitable for stuffing
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated cheddar
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated carrot
- 2 green onions cut into rounds
- Heat pulled pork as indicated on the package.
- When pork is hot, pull the meat into strands using two forks and place in sauce. Mix well.
- Open up rolls on their tops and place on a baking sheet.
- Turn on broiler.
- Stuff each roll with the sauced pork, sprinkle with grated cheese and broil 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, garnish with grated carrot and green onion and serve immediately.