- 2/3 multigrain ciabatta baguette, cut in 2 halves
- 4 radicchio leaves
- 150 g smoked chicken breast, shaved
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) sour cream (or plain yogurt)
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) red grapes, quartered
- 12-15 toasted pecans, crushed
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) chives cut into 1 cm or 1/2 in. pieces
- Olive oil, to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Cut each ciabatta half in two lengthwise to obtain 4 separate pieces.
- Brush crumb with oil and set aside tops for finishing.
- Place radicchio and chicken breast slices on the two bottom halves, set aside.
- Place mayonnaise and sour cream in a mixing bowl, add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the grapes, pecans and chives and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the chicken breast slices and replace ciabatta tops.
- Serve immediately.