Your oldest is home for the weekend, so make him these Tex-Mex wraps with chipotle mayo. But tell him it's an exception and, if he wants more, he'll have to move back for good!
- 2 x 175 g packages Olymel Shaved Traditional cooked ham
- 4 large corn tortillas
- 4 leaves curly lettuce, washed and dried
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced, sprinkled with the juice of 1 lime
- Fresh coriander
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) of mayonnaise
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of chipotle pepper in Adobo sauce, chopped
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of fresh coriander, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Mix all mayonnaise ingredients in a bowl and spread evenly over tortillas.
- Fill tortillas with lettuce, coriander, sliced tomatoes and avocado, ending with shaved ham in the middle.
- Roll up firmly and cut into diagonal slices.