- 150 g mock chicken, shaved
- 2 medium carrots, finely julienned
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) mirin
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) lime juice
- 2 small baguettes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into strips
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 15 fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup (60 ml) spicy mayonnaise (store bought)
- Place rice vinegar, mirin sauce and lime juice in a bowl, add salt and mix well.
- Add julienned carrots, mix well and let marinate 15 minutes stirring regularly.
- Open the baguettes on one side without cutting through completely.
- Spread one face with the spicy mayonnaise and top with the mock chicken slices.
- Place cucumber slices on top overlapping them slightly, add the marinated carrots and finish with mint and cilantro leaves.
- Close the sandwich and serve immediately.