- 1 package (150 g) shaved smoked turkey breast
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) chopped chives
- 2 large roasted garlic wheat tortillas
- 1-2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into long sticks
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 leaves curly lettuce
- 10 leaves fresh basil
- Mix yogurt together with mayonnaise and chives.
- Place tortillas flat on a work surface and spread with the mix.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf on each tortilla then arrange shaved chicken on top.
- Garnish with cucumber sticks, cherry tomatoes and basil and roll up the tortillas taking care to fold in one end.