« Prepare this recipe in 3 easy steps »
For the big family brunch, get your guests involved. Ask everyone to contribute a single dish that serves four…no more. Do your part by serving these mini quiches with bacon and cheese.
- 1 pack Olymel Smoked Bacon of 375 g, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 2 x 255g 3'' tart crust
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk or cream 15%
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Gruyère or Emmenthal cheese and cheddar cheese
- 2 c. tablespoon of chopped green onions
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F (190 ° C). Place the tart crusts on a baking sheet and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove crusts from oven and spread the bacon, onions and cheese. In a bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Season with nutmeg and pepper. Divide the egg mixture into the crusts (do not overfill).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the crust is golden.