Ham Avocado Sandwich
- 150 g traditional cooked ham, sliced thin
- 4 slices multi-grain bread
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) ranch dressing
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into strips
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 handfuls spring lettuce mix
- Spread 2 slices of bread with mustard and the other 2 with ranch dressing.
- Build the sandwiches by stacking the cooked ham, avocado, cucumber, tomato and cheese, then top with a small handful of the mixed lettuce. Close the sandwiches and serve immediately.