- 10 slices salami
- 2 slices tramezzini bread (white or brown)
- 1 cup (250 ml) jalapeño cheddar cream cheese
- 6 sweet pickles, cut in 2
- 12-16 toothpicks
- Place 2 slices of tramezzini bread on a work surface and spread with the cream cheese.
- Arrange salami slices on top overlapping them slightly and place the pickle halves along the bottom edge.
- Tightly roll up the bread around the pickle halves.
- Wrap each roll-up tightly with plastic wrap and let rest refrigerated for at least 15 minutes.
- Unwrap the roll-ups and skewer with toothpicks at regular intervals. Cut into segments between the toothpicks.
- Place the roll-ups on a serving platter and serve immediately.