- 300 g traditional cooked ham, sliced thin
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) apple jelly
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves removed and chopped
- 1 large Honey Crisp apple, sliced
- 100 g raclette cheese, sliced
- 4 slices brown bread, toasted
- Turn on broiler.
- Place bread slices on a baking sheet, spread with apple jelly and sprinkle with chopped rosemary.
- Arrange cooked ham on top, add the apple slices and pepper and cover with raclette cheese.
- Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese starts to sizzle.
- Serve immediately.