- 4 Honey & Garlic sausages, cooked
- 4 ancient grain tortillas
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) honey
- ¼ cup (60 ml) beer mustard
- 1 cup (250 ml) sauerkraut, well drained
- 175 g Wabasse cheese, grated
- Cut the bacon-cheddar sausages in 2 lengthwise.
- Place the tortillas on a work surface and spread them with a thin layer of honey, then mustard.
- Place the sauerkraut in the centre of each tortilla and place 2 half-sausages on top.
- Sprinkle with grated Wabasse cheese and roll up tightly taking care to tuck in the 2 ends.
- Roll up each wrap in plastic film and keep refrigerated.