Bull Dog Bologna
- 300 g waxed bologna, cut into sticks
- ½ ball Oaxaca or mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (500 ml) chili con carne (homemade or store bought)
- 4 onion Kaiser rolls
- 1 cup (250 ml) creamy coleslaw
- Heat up the chili con carne over low heat.
- Grate the cheese.
- Heat a cast iron pan over high heat and fry the bologna sticks until well browned.
- Open the Kaiser rolls and toast them under the broiler.
- When the chili is hot, place on the bread bases, top with cheese and bologna sticks, garnish with coleslaw, close the sandwiches and serve immediately.