Ham & Cocktail Tomato Sandwiches
- 250 g old-fashioned ham, shaved
- 250 g roasted pepper and garlic cream cheese
- 24 cocktail tomatoes (a bit bigger than cherry tomatoes)
- 24 capers threaded onto tooth picks
- Remove the stems from the tomatoes and cut in 2 to get 24 tops and 24 bottoms.
- Using 2 small spoons, place a small mound of cream cheese on the base of each tomato.
- Pile the old fashioned ham slices and cut into squares the same size as the tomatoes.
- Separate the ham into 24 small stacks and place 1 stack on each tomato pressing the cream cheese down lightly so they adhere.
- Place the tops on the tomatoes, skewer them with the caper toothpicks so that the capers are where the stems were.