« Serve with tossed salad and your choice of dressing. Use grelot potatoes to create tapas that everyone will want to try. »
Potatoes are a natural accompaniment to grilled meats. Try these baked potatoes stuffed with mild Italian sausage and Boursin cheese for a more elegant version.
- 1/2 package Olymel Amoré Mild Italian European Sausages
- 1 container (245 g) Boursin Cuisine Shallot & Chive
- 4 large long potatoes, baked in conventional or microwave oven
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash potatoes and prick them with fork. Bake in microwave oven, or in conventional oven at 350°F (177°C), until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Blanch sausages in boiling water for five minutes. Remove from water, cut in small dice and cook while stirring in hot frying pan until browned all over. Lay on paper towel to absord fat and set aside in refrigerator.
- Place cooked potatoes horizontally and cut their crown off. Remove potato flesh, leaving 1 cm (1/2'') all around. In a bowl, purée potato flesh and mix with Boursin Cuisine using potato masher. Add diced sausage, salt and pepper. Stuff potatoes with topping and cook in oven for approximately 30 minutes or until well browned on top.