- 1 Honey & Garlic sausage, cooked
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup (60 ml) 35% cream.
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) chopped chives
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 slice round muesli bread, lightly toasted
- Butter for cooking
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the sausage into 5 or 6 rounds and heat gently in a non-stick pan.
- Break eggs in a bowl, pour in half the cream, season with salt and pepper and beat omelet-style.
- Melt a spoon of butter in a second non-stick pan and pour in the beaten eggs.
- Using a spatula, push the eggs around the pan with a figure eight motion until half firm.
- Add the rest of the cream and the chives and continue cooking and stirring.
- Place bread in the centre of a dinner plate and cover with spinach.
- Top with scrambled eggs and the sausage rounds and serve immediately.