« - Create a new version of this recipe by adding a few slices of Cortland or Granny Smith apple to your baguette toppings. - Replace the Olymel Smart & Natural shaved slowly cooked ham by another flavour from our Olymel Smart & Natural or Olymel shaved ham or poultry. »
You've just finished off an incredible novel and you cracked the mystery! Now it's time to solve the mystery of what to eat. Why not try this tasty baguette with slowly cooked ham and honey mayonnaise.
- 150 g shaved traditional cooked ham
- ½ baguette, cut in two
- 100 g (4 slices) white Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Arugula (roquette) leaves
- 45 ml mayonnaise
- 15 ml liquid honey
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise and honey.
- Cut baguette lengthwise and brush with honey mayonnaise mixture.
- Top with arugula, shaved ham and cheese.