« Serve with cooked sausages and your choice of grilled vegetables. »
For your next Italian-themed meal, try this recipe with Italian sausages with orzo, mushrooms and Boursin cheese. It's quite a bit cheaper than a flight to Rome!
- 1 package (375g) Olymel Spicy Italian sausages
- 1 container (245 g) Boursin Cuisine Shallot & Chive
- 225 g orzo
- 300 g white mushrooms, sliced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- Grilled vegetables, your choice
- In a saucepan of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain, add a bit of oil and set aside. Cook sausages on grid iron or in frying pan and keep warm.
- In large frying pan, cook mushroom in oil until golden. Add salt and pepper. Add Boursin and mix thoroughly.
- Add cooked orzo. Mix thoroughly and correct seasoning.