- 1 package panko parmesan chicken cutlets
- 1 large Spanish onion, sliced
- 1 pint mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) flour
- ½ cup (125 ml) red wine
- 2 cups (500 ml) chicken stock (homemade or store bought)
- Chopped parsley, to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the panko parmesan chicken tenders as indicated on the package.
- In a large pan over medium high heat melt the butter in a bit of vegetable oil and cook the onions for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and mushrooms and continue cooking 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and sprinkle over flour and cook an additional 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Deglaze with the white wine and reduce liquid by half.
- Pour in the stock and continue cooking stirring regularly until liquid has a creamy texture.
- Toast the bread slices and place on 6 serving plates, top with the tenders and drizzle over the onion mushroom sauce.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.