- 150 g old fashioned shaved smoked chicken breast
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) lemon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp. (1.25 ml) dried Greek oregano
- 2 cups (500 ml) baby kale
- 10 green grapes, halved
- 2 whole wheat pitas
- Salt and pepper
- Place olive oil, vinegar and oregano in a salad bowl, add salt and pepper and whisk into a vinaigrette.
- Add baby kale and grapes and toss well.
- Cut pita breads in 2 and open up pockets carefully.
- Stuff each half with the shaved chicken breast and top with the baby kale salad.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and keep refrigerated.