- ½ cup (125 ml) cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) chives
- 5 mint leaves, chopped fine
- ½ tbsp. (7.5 ml) olive oil
- ½ English cucumber, cut into thin slices
- 150 g Smart and Natural shaved cooked white ham
- 2 slices tramezzini bread
- Salt and pepper
- Place cottage cheese, chives and mint in a bowl, add olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on one slice of tramezzini bread and top with cucumber slices, overlapping them.
- Cover with white ham slices, close sandwich and cut into 8 wedges. Serve immediately.