- 1 package (150 g) sliced salami
- 4 slices whole wheat panini
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) white wine mustard
- 4 slices raclette cheese
- 4 small French pickles, cut into rounds
- 1 ½ tbsp. (22.5 ml) softened butter
- Spread 2 slices of the bread with mustard and arrange the salami slices on top.
- Place cheese slices on top and garnish with pickles.
- Close the paninis and spread butter on the outsides.
- Place sandwiches on a panini press and grill until cheese looks bubbly around the edges.
- Cut paninis in 2 and serve immediately.