« - Serve with your favourite pasta or risotto- Cook in the oven in parchment paper.- Use another flavour of Olymel European Sausages instead of Spicy Sausages. »
Baking foods in an aluminum foil pouch has to be the easiest cooking technique of all time. Put the grilled Italian sausages, the vegetables and the white wine in the foil on the BBQ and serve when cooked. Saves on washing dishes, too.
- 5 Olymel European Sausages Spicy Italian, 450 g (or your favorite flavour)
- 1 green and 1 yellow zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 small onion, cut into four pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into large pieces
- 3 Italian tomatoes, diced and drained
- 30 mL olive oil
- 50 mL white wine
- Fresh basil, oregano and thyme, chopped, or Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Grill sausages on the BBQ over medium heat for 10 minutes. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper. Add zucchini and onions, grill over high heat for 2 minutes and let cool. Cut sausages into diagonal slices.
- Divide sausages and vegetables evenly among 4 "parcels" made from double layers of aluminum foil. Add white wine, tomatoes and herbs and fold over top of foil to seal parcels.
- Grill parcels for 10 minutes.