« Perfect for the lunch box »
The delicious flavour of turkey in this sandwich goes perfectly with the refreshing taste of Lebanese cukes. How about a nice cup of mint tea with that?
- 150 g sliced Olymel Smart & Natural sliced cooked turkey breast
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. old-fashioned mustard
- 2 greenonions, finely minced
- ½ tsp. dried Italian herb mix
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers,finely sliced
- 8 slices rye bread (pumpernickel style)
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, green onion and mixed dried herbs. Season to taste. Set sauce aside.
- Place equal quantities of cooked turkey breast and cucumber slices on four bread slices.
- Spread approximately two tablespoons of sauce on remaining bread slices and cover sandwiches with them.