The Caprese mini brochettes with pepperoni are a Friday night favourite. They'll help turn that end-of-the-week fatigue into new energy so you're ready for the weekend!
- 24 slices of Olymel Amoré pepperoni cut into quarters
- 12 mini balls of bocconcini cheese
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 30 ml (2 tbsp. ) olive oil
- 15 ml ( 1 tbsp.) balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- 3 basil leaves, minced
- Salt and fresh-ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate.
- On mini kebab sticks or large toothpicks, alternate pepperoni slices, bocconcini and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with vinaigrette just before serving.