Finally a recipe that's going to absolutely blow everyone's minds! Sprinkle some Bloody Caesar seasoning on your bacon and bake it in the oven. Hockey night with the Habs and a bunch of friends will take on a whole new flavour.
- 375 g naturally smoked Olymel bacon
- ½ tbsp. celery seeds
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. Tabasco sauce
- Juice of half a lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
- Cook the bacon slices until half cooked, drain on absorbent paper and chill.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Coat bacon strips with the mixture and transfer to a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake until bacon is crisp but not overcooked.