- 150 g Smart and Natural shaved cooked ham
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- 1 lime, for juice
- 2 naan breads
- 1 cup (250 ml) alfalfa sprouts
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) sriracha (to taste)
- 2 drops toasted sesame oil
- ¼ cup (60 ml) edamame beans
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place the avocado meat in a bowl and crush with a fork.
- Add the lime juice and 1 spoon of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and mix well preserving the chunky texture. If the mixture seems too dry add a few drops more oil.
- Spread the naan breads with the mixture and place ham slices and sprouts on top.
- Place light mayonnaise in a small bowl, add sriracha and sesame oil and mix well.
- Drizzle breads with some of the sauce, sprinkle with edamame beans and sesame seeds and serve immediately.