- 1/3 cup (85 ml) Dijonnaise sauce *
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 150 g garlic bologna, cut into sticks
- 10-12 small sweet pickles, cut in 2 lengthwise
- 100 g Havarti cheese, cut into sticks
- 1 cup (250 ml) iceberg lettuce, shredded
*To make your own Dijonnaise sauce, simply mix together equal parts mayonnaise and Dijon mustard.
- Spread half of each tortilla with Dijonnaise sauce and place bologna sticks on top. Add pickles, cheese and iceberg lettuce taking care to place all ingredients on the same half then rolling each tortilla on itself tightly.
- Cut wraps in two and serve immediately.