Zucchini is the perfect substitute for dough in these pizza rounds with Amoré pepperoni. Better make a lot… or invite fewer guests!
- 250 g Olymel Amoré pepperoni
- 3 medium zucchini
- 275 ml marinara sauce
- 500 g cheese blend for pizza
- 30 ml olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C)
- Slice zucchini into 1.5 cm thick rounds. With a spoon, scoop out a shallow depression in each round. Brush with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning and place on cookie sheet.
- Top each round with sauce, pepperoni and cheese. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Serve immediately.