Olive Chicken Bruschetta Rolls
- 10 slices Smart and Natural shaved chicken breast
- 4 slices white bread
- ½ cup (125 ml) olive bruschetta
- ¼ cup (60 ml) cream cheese
- Place the bread slices on a work surface and remove the crusts.
- Using a rolling pin, roll each slice to about ¼ in. (7 mm) thick.
- Spread the bread with the cream cheese and place 2 slices of Smart and Natural shaved chicken breast on each slice.
- Place the bruschetta in a small sausage shape along the bottom of each slice of bread and roll up tightly.
- Wrap each roll in cling wrap and let rest 15 minutes in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, cut each roll into 5 rounds and serve immediately.