- 1 package (175 g) Old fashioned smoked ham
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 bag nacho chips
- 1 can (215 ml) homestyle Mexican salsa
- 3 green onions, cut into rounds
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 large red tomato, diced
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup (125 ml) sour cream
- Fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange the chips on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread salsa over the chips then sprinkle green onion, avocado and tomato on top.
- Coarsely chop the old fashioned smoked ham and the bacon strips and sprinkle over the chips.
- Cover with cheese and bake 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Top with a few spoonfuls of sour cream and cilantro leaves and serve hot.