- 4 slices old fashioned smoked turkey breast, cut in 2
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated cheese (cheddar, mozzarella or a mix)
- 1 tube mini-croissant dough
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) cranberry jelly
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the dough and separate into triangles as indicated on the package. Place the dough triangles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place one half-slice of turkey breast on each triangle of dough and cover with grated cheese.
- Place 1 tsp. cranberry jelly at the base of each triangle (the wide end).
- Roll up croissants and bake 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve hot.