- ½ mixed package old-fashioned smoked ham and roast turkey (150 g)
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) sour cream
- 1 ½ tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 ½ tbsp. capers
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 large dill pickle, sliced
- 2 sesame buns
- Place sour cream, horseradish and capers in a bowl, add olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cut open sesame rolls and spread both sides generously with the creamy horseradish mixture.
- Arrange old-fashioned ham, roast turkey and pickles on top, close sandwiches and place in sealable containers. Keep cold.