Turkey and Cranberry Onion Confit Sandwich
- 150 g honey Dijon smoked turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 1 sprouted wheat baguette
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) old-fashioned mustard
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) cranberry onion confit (store bought)
- 1 cup (250 ml) spring mix lettuce
- 8 walnut kernels, crushed
- Open up the baguette along one side and spread the base with old fashioned mustard and the top with onion confit with cranberries.
- Arrange the honey Dijon turkey slices on the baguette, top with spring mix lettuce and walnut pieces, close the baguette, cut in 2 and serve immediately.