- 4 honey & garlic sausages
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 eggs
- 4 English muffins, toasted
- ¼ cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (250 ml) baby spinach
- 4 slices mild cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausages on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake 10 minutes.
- Place bacon slices on the hot baking sheet beside the sausages and continue cooking 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cut sausages in two lengthwise and tent with aluminum foil. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- In a non-stick pan melt 2 spoons of butter and break the eggs into the butter. When bottom starts to brown, turn and cook 1 minute more. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the English muffins with mayonnaise, top with spinach and the sausage slices.
- Top with 1 egg per sandwich, finish with bacon and cheese, close sandwiches and serve immediately.