« Perfect for kids birthday »
- 6 Olymel Original Wieners
- 4 large tortillas
- 150g grated "St. Guillaume" Monterey Jack cheese
- 150 g grated cheddar cheese
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, cut into strips
- 60 ml (1/4 cup.) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) cumin
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) chili powder
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) fresh coriander, chopped
- 160 ml salsa
- Cut the sausages diagonally and set aside.
- In a frying pan, combine the peppers and the onion with the olive oil. Cook until the onions are golden brown, then add the garlic and sausages.
- Cook two minutes, then add the cumin and chili powder.
- On 2/3 of each tortilla, evenly spread the salsa, cheese, coriander, vegetable mix and sausages.
- Brush olive oil on the remainder of each tortilla.
- Roll the tortillas firmly, ending with the uncovered portion.
- Cook on the grill or in a frying pan until the cheese melts.
- Serve with a Mexican salad and sour cream.