Crispy Chicken Burger with Spicy Coleslaw
- 4 breaded chicken burgers
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- ½ cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- ¼ cup (60 ml) bread & butter pickle juice
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) sriracha sauce
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced
- ½ cup (125 ml) bread & butter pickles, chopped fine
- 4 cups (1 l) cabbage, shredded
- 4 rustic hamburger rolls
- Softened butter, for cooking
- Cook breaded chicken burgers as per instructions on the package.
- In a large bowl, place the garlic, mayonnaise, pickle juice and sriracha sauce and mix well.
- Add the shredded cabbage, toss and set aside.
- Spreads the insides of the rolls with butter and grill in a stainless steel frying pan over medium heat. Set aside.
- When the chicken burgers are ready, place a patty on each roll, toss the coleslaw once again to coat and top the chicken generously. Close burgers and serve immediately.