- 1 cup (250 m) coarsely chopped pepperoni
- 1 10” (26 cm) pie shell
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated cheese (your choice)
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) herbes de Provence
- Basil leaves or baby arugula for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 o
- Place pie shell on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Place pepperoni, cheese and herbs in a bowl and mix well.
- Brush entire surface of pie shell with a light coat of water and cover with the
- mixture pressing gently so it adheres to the dough.
- Using a pizza wheel, cut shell into 12 or 16 wedges and bake 15 minutes or until
- cheese starts to brown.
- Transfer wedges to a serving platter, decorate with basil leaves and serve