« Mix with your favourite pasta for a full meal. »
Say it with European sausages, vegetables and Boursin cheese. Nothing like a great meal to show someone you care.
- 1 package (450 g) Olymel European Sausages
- 1 container (245 g) Boursin Cuisine Garlic & Fine Herbs
- 1 large green zucchini, cut in strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 small onion, minced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
To save time, replace fresh vegetables with mixed frozen vegetables.
- Blanch sausages in boiling water for five minutes. Remove from water and set aside to cool. Cut slantwise and set aside.
- In frying pan, combine onion and olive oil. Cook until onion is browned, add bell pepper and zucchini and cook for five minutes. Season to taste and keep warm.
- In the same frying pan, cook sausages until browned on all sides. Add Boursin Cuisine and vegetable mix and cook until mixture is hot. Mix with your favourite pasta for a full meal.