Pepperoni and tomato pizza
- 9 slices of pepperoni
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) of olive oil
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) of dried oregano
- 2 large red tomatoes, sliced
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of ricotta cheese
- Basil leaves, to taste
- 1 large, thin pizza crust (round or square)
- Pre-heat the BBQ at maximum heat.
- In a bowl, pour oil and dried oregano. Mix well and brush the pizza crust with half the mix.
- Cover the pizza with pepperoni and top with tomato slices, then brush with the rest of the olive oil mix. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Turn off the BBQ and place the pizza on the lower grill, close the lid and bake for 8 minutes.
- When the pizza is ready, garnish with small spoonfuls of ricotta cheese, season generously with pepper and finish with basil leaves.
- Serve hot.