Turkey Radish Rectangles
- 1 package nitrite-free sliced smoked turkey breast
- 4 slices brown bread
- ½ cup (125 ml) fresh cheese
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) chopped herbs (chives, parsley, mint, etc.)
- 1 bunch of radishes, sliced
- Radish micro-sprouts, for garnish
- Cracked pepper
- Place the fresh cheese and herbs in a bowl, add pepper, mix well and spread the bread slices with this mixture.
- Place a slice of nitrite-free smoked turkey breast on each piece of bread, then cut off the crusts.
- Cut each piece in 2 to obtain 2 rectangles and top with the radish slices.
- Garnish with micro-sprouts and cracked pepper and serve immediately.