- ¾ cup (180 ml) pepper smoked ham, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) green pepper, diced
- ¼ cup (60 ml) chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) mayonnaise
- Vegetable oil, for cooking
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Kaiser roll
- Heat a glug of oil in a small non-stick pan and cook the ham, pepper and onion over medium heat until just coloured.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper and pour into pan spreading it evenly over the ham and vegetables.
- Cover and cook until egg is no longer runny.
- Toast the Kaiser roll and spread both sides with mayonnaise.
- Place egg mixture on base and close the Kaiser roll.
- Serve immediately.