- 75 g sliced salami
- 75 g sliced pepperoni
- 2/3 cup (170 ml) bechamel sauce
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella
- 1 roasted pepper, sliced
- 2 dried tomatoes in oil, sliced
- 8-10 basil leaves
- 2 herb-flavoured panini breads
- Spread the insides of the panini with the bechamel and place salami and pepperoni slices on top.
- Add mozzarella slices and pepper slices, then the dried tomatoes.
- Close the panini and grill in a panini press or in a griddle pan (with a weight on top) until sauce bubbles on the sides. Serve hot.