This delicious recipe was created with passion in collaboration with dinettemagazine.com
- ½ cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 227 g (8oz) container button mushrooms, cleaned
- 500 ml (2 cups) baby potatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 6 mild italian sausages, cut in half
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) fresh oregano, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) fresh thyme, crumbled
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) white wine vinegar
- 500 ml (2 cups) cherry tomatoes
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) white wine
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Mix cauliflower, onion, mushrooms, potatoes, garlic, oil, sausages, oregano, thyme and vinegar in a bowl. Season generously and spread on a baking sheet.
- Place in oven for 25 minutes, then add tomatoes and mix gently. Turn sausages over, sprinkle with white wine, then return to oven for about 20 minutes or until sausages are cooked and vegetables are tender and nicely roasted.