- 5 slices Black Forest ham
- 10-12 slices salami
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) pesto
- 3 Greek-style pitas
- 1 cup (250 ml) arugula
- ½ cup (125 ml) mushroom bruschetta
- 2-3 roasted peppers, cut into strips
- 4 small Kalamata olives skewered on toothpicks
- Place the mayonnaise and pesto in a bowl, mix well and spread one pita bread with half the mixture.
- Add the arugula then the salami, place another pita on top and spread with mushroom bruschetta. Add the ham slices and the roasted pepper strips.
- Spread the last Greek pita bread with the remaining pesto mayonnaise, close the sandwich, insert the toothpicks and olives in the 4 "corners" and cut into quarters. Serve immediately.