- 4 slices mock chicken, cut into strips
- 4 slices Black Forest ham, cut into strips
- 4 slices smoked chicken breast, cut into strips
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) marble cheddar, grated
- 2 Italian tomatoes, diced
- 1 container (425 g) onion dip (store bought)
- 1 package corn tortillas
- In a bowl, toss together the cold cut strips then place on a serving platter.
- Divide the remaining ingredients into separate bowls and put everything in the middle of the table so each person can build their taco to their liking.