Turkey and corn salsa tacos
- 300 g of chipotle turkey breast, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cup (375 ml) of kernel corn (1 large cob)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of red onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) of corn oil
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 8-10 corn tortillas
- Salt and pepper
- Place the corn, cilantro, onion, celery, red pepper and jalapeno pepper in a bowl. Add the lime zest and juice, season with salt and pepper, and pour in the corn oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Top tortillas with chipotle turkey breast strips, a few spoonfuls of corn salsa, and garnish with tomato slices. Roll tortillas and serve immediately.