Louisiana Grilled Bologna
- 1 slice bologna, ½ inch (1.3 cm) thick
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) Cajun seasoning
- 1 large onion Kaiser roll
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) spicy mayonnaise
- 1 slice iceberg lettuce
- 2-3 tomato slices
- Rub both sides of the bologna with the Cajun seasoning.
- Heat the BBQ or grilling pan to high and grill the bologna on both sides.
- Open up the Kaiser roll and toast it dry on the grill.
- Spread the insides of the roll with the spicy mayonnaise and place the slice of iceberg lettuce on the bottom half.
- Place the grilled bologna slice on the lettuce, top with the tomato slices, close the sandwich and cut in 2.
- Serve immediately.