« Perfect for the lunch box. »
Want to win Instagram Photo of the Day? Send in your pictures of this ham salad in Mason jars tied up with pretty gingham ribbon. Even Martha will love it!
- 100 g Olymel ham, diced
- 60 ml of your favourite dressing
- ¼ cup red cabbage
- ¼ cup red or yellow pepper, cut into large chunks
- 8 slices English cucumber
- ¼ avocado, diced and sprinkled with lemon juice
- 3 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- sprouts of your choice for garnish
- Cut up the fresh vegetables and dice the ham.
- Layer ingredients in a Mason jar, starting with dressing, then add layers of vegetables and ham.
- End with tomatoes and sprouts. To serve, empty salad into a big bowl and mix it all up.