This quick meal will be your best wingman for weeknights and game nights alike. Pick your favourite sausages for a guaranteed win at dinnertime!
Pizza with sausage and BBQ sauce
Your sausage leftovers will be the star players of this tasty pizza. With its easy prep, no need to play in the big leagues to nail this recipe. Win the face-off against your cravings!
- Olymel sausages pre-cooked and sliced (around 4 sausages)
- 2 store-bought pre-baked pizza crusts
- 250 ml (1 cup) store-bought BBQ sauce
- 4 OLYMEL bacon slices
- 250 ml (1 cup) grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ red onion, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, minced
- 15 ml (1 tsp) dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 205 °C (400 °F). Bake the bacon for 15 minutes.
- Cut the cooked sausages in slices. Set aside.
- Spread BBQ sauce over the two pre-baked pizza crusts. Sprinkle the cooked bacon on top and top generously with the cheese. Evenly spread the sausages, the onion, the bell pepper and the oregano. Bake each pizza for approximately 10 minutes, always keeping an eye on it.