Spicy Salami Rolls
- 300 g salami, sliced thin
- 4 rectangular flatbreads
- 1 cup (250 ml) whipped sriracha cream cheese (store bought)
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, diced
- 2-3 green onions, cut into rings
- 2 green curly lettuce leaves
- Place 4 flatbreads on a work surface, spread with cream cheese and sprinkle over evenly with peppers and green onions.
- Place the salami slices and lettuce in the middle of the breads and roll up firmly so rolls hold together.
- Skewer with toothpicks at regular intervals and cut rolls to preferred length.
- Store in a sealable container.