- 1 Greek pita bread, toasted
- ¼ cup (60 ml) guacamole
- 3-4 tomato slices
- 75 g mock chicken, sliced thinly
- ¼ bell pepper (red or yellow), cut into sticks
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) sour cream
- Cilantro leaves, as garnish.
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) grated marble cheddar
- Spread guacamole evenly all over the pita bread.
- Place tomato slices in the center of the bread to form a circle.
- Place mock-chicken slices so they follow the circular pattern.
- Top with peppers and decorate with drizzles of sour cream, cilantro leaves and grated cheese.